Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A writing

Recently I have posted on this blog ,only images from my flickr photostream.Actually I did,t write.
Its a long story why I didn,t write. I even can,t remember the last blog post I have write something.
Even I have find blog sharing vary exiting and in many ways private.
Now, when I really consider trying to get back to produce art images more intensely then last several months I am thinking to get back to writing / maybe more for my own clarifying my thoughts.

My last artwork  B.E M.i.s.s.i.n.g .its exactly the way I felt last months.Whats life offers me was the challenge to feel myself like I do not exist. In an inner ,not obvious way.Well,after those period things get to a different direction, I am reborn.
Its hard to say if it was difficult period, one thing I know it was necessary. I had to lost in order to be free,as free as possible....Do you know what I mean? Of course if someone can really be Free.Freedom has some kind of a lie in itself. 
Well, now listening one of the most inspiring sounds ever lustmord  and thinking things over.
Some fresh ideas come to me and hopefully to connect and keep them.
Take care.





1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful, beautiful image.

    [visit via Flickr]

    ReplyDelete